COVID-19 Update 11/2/2020
We are happy to announce that All about the Pup Daycare is back to Early Open with curbside pick-up and drop-off!
Daycare Hours (starting November 2nd):
- Mondays through Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m..
**Saturday Daycare is now open to Monthly Unlimited Package holders**
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monthly Unlimited Packages Only)
Grooming Hours (starting November 2nd):
- Tuesdays through Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Boarding Hours for Pick-up and Drop-Off (starting November 2nd):
- Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Mondays through Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
When arriving, please be advised we have modified some of our procedures for everyone’s safety:
- All pick-ups and drop-offs will be curbside (more details below)
- Our lobby will be closed for all services with the exception of grooming pick-up
- Reservations and appointments can always be scheduled on your client portal, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling/texting us at (508) 726-1742
- If you must enter the building, we can only allow one client in the lobby at a time to ensure safe social distancing is being observed; masks are required
- All reservations must be prepaid unless you are using a package or have a credit card on file.
- Payment can be made anytime on your client portal or by phone. You can also store a credit card on your account.
There will be an attendant available outside for curbside pick-up and drop-off Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 9:30 am and 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. If you arrive between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm, or on Saturday and Sunday, we kindly ask you text or call the front desk at (508) 726-1742 and a staff member will meet you at your vehicle.
To ensure that we do not cause a traffic backup on Brigham Street, our parking lot will now be one way; entering from the left most entrance and exiting on the right. We will have signage to direct you when you arrive. You can see below the flow of traffic through our parking lot.
All about the Pup will initially operate with limited staffing. We will honor any existing reservation but kindly request that you confirm your attendance at least 24 hours in advance. Your cooperation will allow us to staff accordingly.