It can't always be fun and games at All about the Pup. Sometimes pups need a little help with being a good canine citizen and we are here to help! We are excited to offer group, private, and in-home dog training services to help you and your pup succeed. Our certified dog trainer has developed classes for every level of training and uses only positive reinforcement methods.
Click here to view our upcoming training classes!
- Level I: Puppy Preschool
- For puppies 10 weeks to 5 months of age. We go over the beginnings of basic obedience including sit, leash walking, coming when called, down, and stay. We also will discuss potty training tips, the basics of crate training your puppy and socializing.
- Level I: Grade School
- For dogs 5 months of age and older with little or no previous training. Similar to the puppy class but for older pups, we go over the beginnings of basic obedience including sit, leash walking, coming when called, down, stay, leave it and drop it. We also will work on socializing and introducing them to new environments.
- Level II: High School
- For graduates of Puppy Preschool or Grade School. We continue your dogs education by working on things like heeling, adding more distractions when asking them to sit, stay, or down. We also introduce them to a place cue where your pup goes to a designated spot and stays there until released.
- Level III: University
- For High School Graduates. We prepare them to take the AKC Canine Good Citizen test. Cues such as staying in place with distance and distractions, accepting friendly strangers and supervised separation are all part of this class.
All group training rates are for 6-week courses at our Training Academy. All private training rates, either at our Training Academy or in the pup’s home, are per session. There is a minimum 1-hour charge for all in-home training.
All group rates include one (1) Easy-Walk Harness and, as your pup grows, one (1) free trade-in* to the next size. The group rate is discounted $25 if you provide your own Easy-walk Harness.
|Level I: Puppy Preschool||$175|
|Level I: Grade School||$175|
|Level II: High School||$175|
|Level III: University||$175|
|Graduate School Package
(Includes Level I, Level II, Level III, and Canine Good Citizen Certificate)
|Private||Rate (per half hour)||Rate (per hour)||6 Sessions (1 hour each)|
* Easy-Walk Harness trade-in offer is only valid on harnesses purchased at All about the Pup.
About our trainer:
Aileen D’Angelo is a graduate of the Animal Behavior College Dog Trainer Certification program, a member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers and an AKC Canine Good Citizen evaluator. She has worked with animals for most of her life, including personal real estate protection dogs. Aileen has built a reputation for her passion and willingness to work with all breeds. She is often referred by local groomers, veterinarians and local pet sitting businesses.
Aileen utilizes positive reinforcement in her training and believes that the more fun you make the training, the better the results.
Aileen is the proud pet guardian of Monk (a K9 rescue from Arkansas) and Bea and Bogart (kitty rescues from Georgia).